Val di Sole Guest Card
Stay with us and receive the Val di Sole Guest Card, which offers many services and visits in the Val di Sole and Trentino with very convenient savings!
You can climb the mountains in the Val di Sole with 10 cable cars and chairlifts and reach the 3,000-metre peaks of the Ortler and Adamello-Presanella Alps with a spectacular view of Italy's largest glacier.
You can move freely throughout Trentino by train and bus, visit museums such as the Mart, castles, fortresses and nature sites, and access thermal spas to taste the mineral water.
Val di Sole Guest Card
Val di Sole Guest Card from 10 June to 24 September 2023
Add just €2 per day to your holiday with the Val di Sole Guest Card and discover the many opportunities.
- Take the cable car up to the Presena Glacier at 3,000 metres.
- Visit museums, castles, fortresses, nature sites and spas.
- Travel by bus and train throughout Trentino.
- The card is free for children up to 12 years of age. (card cost is obligatory)
The advantages of the Val di Sole Guest Card:
- Use of 10 cable cars, chairlifts and gondolas throughout the Val di Sole, one ride per day per lift, possibility of bicycle transport for an extra cost
- Free rides throughout Trentino on intercity and urban buses operated by Trentino Trasporti Esercizio and on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana train (subject to use of the Trentino Guest Card app or integration with the transport card, chip on paper, and validation on every trip)
- Free rides on the Bike Train and Bike Bus in the Val di Sole
- Entrance to the Terme di Pejo and Rabbi spas, as well as other thermal springs in Trentino for a taste of mineral water (weekly hydropinic treatment in the Val di Sole is included in the card services subject to a medical examination at a cost of €20.00)
- Free or discounted access to the most important museums and historical sites in the Val di Sole, free or discounted access to the most important museums, castles, fortresses and natural sites in Trentino (free admission to Mart, Museo degli Usi e Costumi, Castel Thun and Castello di Avio; reduced admission prices for MUSE, Castello del Buonconsiglio, Rio Sass Canyon)
10% discount on the purchase of dairy products at Val di Sole cooperative dairies and tastings of typical products at many Trentino wine cellars